Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lovely Laces


image

Finally~~~ After asdfghjkl years, I'm back to blogging! I sincerely apologize for not being a responsible blogger these past few weeks which is either because my acad life is consuming all my energy or I am way too lazy to do anything. Mehehe. But anyway, enough of the rants.
Here's a special Wednesday photoshoot with A-Fash way back November (I'm super late I know! Lol) with the theme laces. It was special because we had some members of the Oragon Photographers Association as our photographers. How cool is that? *u*

image

I was a bit surprised when I went to the shoot location because I was only expecting Mr. Xeres Gagero to photograph us. But then, there were two more! Good thing I was prepared! Hihi.

image

Lace Top - Next | Skirt (my sister's), Belt, Heels & Bag (mom's) - Thrifted 

image

Beaded Necklace - Random Shop in Baguio | White Pearl Bracelet - Unisilver | DIY Pink Pearl Bracelet

image

So far, this is one of the easiest themes of A-Fash for me. Not to mention one of my favorites! If you'll dig in my closet, you'll actually find more than a couple of my clothes with laces on it. I am telling you, I am in love with laces! Haha!

image

And ohhh, A-Fash's now increasing in numbers! Don't forget to like our Facebook page here
Hype this look here. 
I hope you are all having a nice start of February--the love month, as what they say. But whether or not you have someone special to celebrate it with, just remember that love comes in all forms and that we must always spread love in any way possible. Charot! Hahaha!

Love always,

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...