Thursday, February 21, 2013

Feel the Love


Happy Valentine's Day sweeties! :)

image

Here's A-Fash sending you some love 
I know I am six days late for V-Day but I'll try my best to make you feel like it's Valentine's again with this post. Heee :"> 

image

image

I look like a woman madly in love, doesn't I? Well, it's because I am! I am madly in love with my family, friends, life and Him of course. (Ha! Got ya! Lol)

image

Blouse (Mom's) & Skirt - Thrifted | Belt - SM Accessories | Floral Wedges - Parisian | DIY arm candies

image

Did this heart bracelet while I was having a quick break from reviewing for my PreFinal Exams. A bit of advice for fellow students out there who are taking subjects that require a whole day of review: Give yourself a fifteen-to-thirty-minute break in between hours so as not to exhaust your mind. It has always did the trick for me, and I think this heart bracelet brought me extra luck. I am more than satisfied with my exam results! :)

image

Borrowed these floral wedges from my elder sister Maurice Sergs. If only I could wear shoes like these to school every day! *u*
So did you feel the love through my outfit? :"> Tell me what you think here.
Hype this look here.
Photos taken by: Jamie Lou Borile

But before I end this post, I'd like to share with you guys how I spent this special day with my loved ones. :-)

image

The night before V-Day, my lovely girl friends and I went on a date to celebrate our single-blessedness. Hahaha! Created a whole new look with the same red blouse by changing into comfier skirt and flats and adding a denim vest for that total laid-back vibe.

image

Found these Keep Calm statements at the parking lot of some hotel. For all the singles out there (me on top of the list) who haven't found their Prince Charming yet, just always remember these pieces of advice at times when you're losing hope. Haha!

image

Photos from Malen Barandon
Here's some photos from my Instagram account @sweetlysophie, from @malenbarandon and @alendugan:

image

On Valentine's Day itself, we gave our nails some love by spending the afternoon at Hands & Strands Nail Spa and Salon. Afterwards, my sister treat me to a coffee date with some of her friends.
All in all, it was a day full of love indeed. And although singles like me are often teased for being 'bitter',  I know I am completely happy and blessed for being surrounded with people who loves me not just on Valentine's Day but on every single day of my life. :-)

Love always,
image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...