Monday, January 14, 2013

A Day in Polka


Good evening lovies! I am taking a break from studying and at the same time taking advantage of these few free hours to make a new blog post. I actually still have two late outfit posts but since exams are already next week, yes, I think it will be another week late. 
Anyway, I proceed with my outfit details.

image
/Omg my height :( Hahaha

If you have been following A-Fash's page on Facebook, you'll already know what our theme for the week was: Polka! If you aren't, well what are you waiting for? Like our page now here. Hihi. :">

image

This mullet skirt was originally a maxi skirt which I used for my summer-themed 18th birthday party. But thanks to my mom, it had its instant makeover! Hihi. And oh, I thank God too for giving me a mother who knows how to sew! *u*

image

Floral top, Heels & Bag -Thrifted | DIY Mullet Skirt - LCC Mall | Belt (borrowed from a friend) - Candie's

image

Changed from a neon belt to this white one to keep the light colors of the whole ensemble (and to reduce the number of stares lol). Thank you so much to my girl friend Kim for letting me borrow her belt! :) Hi bebegirl if you're reading this! Haha! :D

image

image

Yes, I received a bunch of rude stares that day maybe because I am a bit overdressed for school. I also got compliments from friends which of course what matters more than the negativity. At the end of the day, optimism is the key to a wonderful life, right? In other words, Keep Calm and Keri Lang! Hihi. :D

image

Hype this look here.
So what do you think? I appreciate feedbacks! :)

Love always,

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...