Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kawaii New Year


Annyeong! ^_^

image

I know this is late but I wish you a Happy New Year guys! I still have one day left before classes resume which of course I will spend doing school works. And so today I am officially saying goodbye to the holidays (read: lazy days) through a comeback blog post! And oh, it's also my very first blog post of the year! *u*

image

Head-to-toe - Thrifted | Minnie Mouse Headband - LCC

image

image

This is actually the same outfit that I wore on New Year's Eve. But since the photos did not give justice to this cutiepatootie hoodie and because I am so bored, I decided to have some quality time with Baxter our camera and The Tripod just a while ago. Hahaha.

image

I'd also like to thank Kawaii Photography for letting me use their shop as my venue and for the balloons even if I did not ask for their prior permission. Lol. :D

image

image

My little sister gave me this Minnie Mouse headband as a late Christmas gift. She's such a sweetie, don't you think? *u* And yes, even if she get a few bucks from my wallet as payment, I still consider this as her gift and I still consider her sweet. Hahaha.

image

Hype this look here.

image

I am really looking forward to 2013-a new year to create wonderful memories and to make up for my mistakes. I am sure this is going to be a lot better than the previous year. And whatever happens, I will make it better than all the years I've had. I hope you will too! :)

Love always,

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...