Sunday, December 9, 2012

One With the Earth


image

image

A-Fash's theme for the first week of December was earth tones-anything in hues of brown and green. As for me, this is the most challenging theme we had yet since I am not that fond of the color brown unless it's combined with pink. Nor am I a fan of green, unless it's bright and neon.

image

Wearing shades of brown makes me feel like I'm 10 years older, which is really far from reality. People always say that I'm the silent and demure type of girl and that I act like a lady most of the time. But to tell you the truth, I do prefer being immature and crazy sometimes than acting like a grown-up. Especially if I'm at home! Mehehe. :D

image

image

Top (my sister's), Skorts, Belt, Bag (mom's) & Finsk wedges - Thrifted | Brown and green charm bracelets (mom's) & necklace, random stores
Oh yes, I'm wearing a top-to-toe thrifted outfit! How cool is that? :)

image

image

As what I always say, I'm not that much into accessories. Too much weight on my arm makes me uncomfortable. That's why I make sure that I wear outfits that are striking enough even without accessories so I always have an excuse. Hihi.

image

I am loving these finsk wedges which I bought from a thrift store in Naga. It adds more spice to my whole ensemble, don't you think?
Watch out for next week's theme: Sparkles! :D

Hype this look here.
Photos taken by Jamie Lou Borile, Post-processed by me.

Love always,
image

3 comments:

  1. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog,too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Thi Lan! I did, and you sure have a great blog too! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful outfit,love your style.*_*
    Hope you visit my blog...
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...